Online Retail Off-Exchange Forex Home Study Course (Series 34)
Quantity in Basket:
Online Retail Off-Exchange Forex Study Course (Series 34)
Now in its Second Edition, with up-to-date information, rules and regulations and examples.
Scroll down to view the Table of Contents.
To take a sample quiz, composed of one question from each section of our Series 34, click here!
How our online courses work:
- After you order, we e-mail you a PIN number and URL for username and password creation.
- Once you create your username and password, you have 60 days of access to the course.
- The Series 34 is composed of 5 Sections, each with its own practice quiz and 2 Final Exams of 40 questions. You receive 5 accesses to each quiz and 10 accesses combined for the two final exams.
- Each practice quiz and Final Exam is fully interactive. The course features immediate feedback for each quiz question, and final exams where you take the entire exam, then receive a list of questions you missed.
- For missed questions, you can view the question, your answer, the correct answer, and explanation, all in one window.
of our online courses:
- No shipping costs!
- No waiting for the course to be shipped to you, your PIN number is e-mailed to you automatically when you order!
- Study your course from anywhere in the world where you have internet access!
- Immediate feedback practice quizzes promptly reinforce correct answers and build confidence as you prepare for the exam.
- Chapter 1: Definitions and Terminology
- Over Seventy Definitions!
- Chapter 2: Forex Trading Calculations
- Profit and loss calculations
- Open trade variation
- Pip values, price after pips
- Security deposit, margin
- Return on collateral
- Effects-of-leverage calculations
- Netting of positions
- Transaction costs
- Cross rate transactions
- Option profit and loss calculations
- Exotic option profit and loss calculations
- Chapter 3: Risks Associated with Forex Trading
- Exchange rate risk
- Operational risk
- Settlement risk
- Country risk
- Credit risk
- Interest rate risk
- Liquidity risk
- Market risk
- Chapter 4: Forex Market
- Market Participants
- Speculators and Arbitrageurs
- Treasuries and Central Banks
- U.S. Banking System
- Fed Monetary Policies
- Money Creation and Exchange Rate Intervention
- Exchange Rate Volatility
- The Theory of Purchasing Power Parity
- Balance of Trade and Current Account
- Capital Account
- Balance of Payments
- Fiscal Policy
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Interbank Funds Transfer and Settlement Systems
- Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS)
- Portfolio Balance
- Theory of Elasticities
- Elasticity of Exchange Rates
- The Fisher Effect
- The International Fisher Effect
- Economic Indicators
- Consumer Spending
- Industrial Indicators
- Inflation Indicators
- Gross National Product and Gross Domestic Product
- Government Deficits
- Chapter 5: Forex Regulatory Requirements
- CFTC Jurisdiction and Jurisdictional Limitations
- Conflicts of Interest
- Disclosures to Customers/Know Your Customer
- Rule 2-30
- Rule 2-34
- Rule 2-9
- Jurisdictional and Regulatory Framework
- Rule 2-36
- Rule 2-39
- Rule 2-40
- Rule 2-41
- Rule 2-42
- NFA Interpretive Notice Regarding Forex Transactions
- NFA Interpretive Notice Compliance Rule 2-36(e): Supervision of the Use of Electronic Systems
- NFA Notice to Members: Supervision of Forex Promotional Materials
- NFA Membership and Associate Membership Requirements.
- Promotional Material and Solicitation.
- Registration Requirements
- Reports to Customers, Confirmations, Monthly Summaries
- Security Deposit Rules
- Security of Customer Funds, No Segregation