Futures Branch Office Manager Home Study Course (Series
Passing the Series 30 Exam is required for futures brokers who wish to
become Futures Branch Office Managers. Now in its fifth edition.
Topics covered in this course include:
- General Market Knowledge
- General Regulations
- CPO/CTA Regulations
- CPO/CTA Disclosure Documents
- Disclosure by CPOs and CTAs Required for Upfront Fees
- Disclosure by FCMs and IBs Required for Costs Associated
with Futures Transactions (Rule 2-4)
- IB General
- General Account Handling and Exchange Regulations
- Discretionary Account Regulation (Rule 2-8)
- Promotional Material (Rule 2-29)
The only course of its kind!