A 36-page booklet written for the thousands of investors who have a stock portfolio and believe there's a chance that the stock market could decline or remain stable. This booklet shows you how to use futures options to protect your stock investments and/or profit from market changes.
- S&P 500
- Mini S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average Index Futures
- The Great Bull Market
- Options on the Indexes
- Option Premiums: Relationship of the Option's Strike Price to the Underlying Futures Price, Time Remaining to Expiration, and Volatility
- Buying Put Options: Profiting from a Declining Market
- Using Put Options with a Long Index Futures or Stock Position
- Writing Call Options: Profiting from a stable or Declining Market
- Income and Limited Protection
- Stock Portfolio Risk Management: Diversifiable vs. Market Risk
- Protecting Stock Investments
- Calculating Your Portfolio's Hedge
- Hedging and Speculating with Futures
A must-read for anyone considering using stock index futures and options on the futures.