Online Retail Off-Exchange Forex Study Course (Series 34)
Now in its Second Edition, with up-to-date information, rules and regulations and examples.
Scroll down to view the Table of Contents.
To take a sample quiz, composed of one question from each section of our Series 34, click here!
of our online courses:
- No shipping costs!
- No waiting for the course to be shipped to you, your PIN number is e-mailed to you automatically when you order!
- Study your course from anywhere in the world where you have internet access!
- Immediate feedback practice quizzes promptly reinforce correct answers and build confidence as you prepare for the exam.
- Free E-mail/Skype Support! If you have questions about
our material, the Series 34 Exam, or futures in general we're just an e-mail or chat
away with the answer. With access to our tutor, you have all the tools at your disposal to help you pass the exam!
How our online courses work:
- After you order, we e-mail you a PIN number and URL for username and password creation.
- Once you create your username and password, you have 60 days of access to the course.
- The Series 34 is composed of 5 Sections, each with its own practice quiz and 2 Final Exams of 40 questions. You receive 5 accesses to each quiz and 10 accesses combined for the two final exams.
- Each practice quiz and Final Exam is fully interactive. The course features immediate feedback for each quiz question, and final exams where you take the entire exam, then receive a list of questions you missed.
- For missed questions, you can view the question, your answer, the correct answer, and explanation, all in one window.
- Chapter 1: Definitions and Terminology
- Over Seventy Definitions!
- Chapter 2: Forex Trading Calculations
- Profit and loss calculations
- Open trade variation
- Pip values, price after pips
- Security deposit, margin
- Return on collateral
- Effects-of-leverage calculations
- Netting of positions
- Transaction costs
- Cross rate transactions
- Option profit and loss calculations
- Exotic option profit and loss calculations
- Chapter 3: Risks Associated with Forex Trading
- Exchange rate risk
- Operational risk
- Settlement risk
- Country risk
- Credit risk
- Interest rate risk
- Liquidity risk
- Market risk
- Chapter 4: Forex Market
- Market Participants
- Speculators and Arbitrageurs
- Treasuries and Central Banks
- U.S. Banking System
- Fed Monetary Policies
- Money Creation and Exchange Rate Intervention
- Exchange Rate Volatility
- The Theory of Purchasing Power Parity
- Balance of Trade and Current Account
- Capital Account
- Balance of Payments
- Fiscal Policy
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Interbank Funds Transfer and Settlement Systems
- Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS)
- Portfolio Balance
- Theory of Elasticities
- Elasticity of Exchange Rates
- The Fisher Effect
- The International Fisher Effect
- Economic Indicators
- Consumer Spending
- Industrial Indicators
- Inflation Indicators
- Gross National Product and Gross Domestic Product
- Government Deficits
- Chapter 5: Forex Regulatory Requirements
- CFTC Jurisdiction and Jurisdictional Limitations
- Conflicts of Interest
- Disclosures to Customers/Know Your Customer
- Rule 2-30
- Rule 2-34
- Rule 2-9
- Jurisdictional and Regulatory Framework
- Rule 2-36
- Rule 2-39
- Rule 2-40
- Rule 2-41
- Rule 2-42
- NFA Interpretive Notice Regarding Forex Transactions
- NFA Interpretive Notice Compliance Rule 2-36(e): Supervision of the Use of Electronic Systems
- NFA Notice to Members: Supervision of Forex Promotional Materials
- NFA Membership and Associate Membership Requirements.
- Promotional Material and Solicitation.
- Registration Requirements
- Reports to Customers, Confirmations, Monthly Summaries
- Security Deposit Rules
- Security of Customer Funds, No Segregation