Online Futures Branch Office Manager
Home Study Course (Series 30)
This course is available for online study. Passing the Series 30 exam
is required for futures brokers who wish to become Branch Office Managers.
10-20 hours of study time is recommended.
of our online courses:
- No shipping costs!
- No waiting for the course to
be shipped to you, your PIN number is emailed to you automatically when you order!
- Study your course from anywhere
in the world where you have internet access!
- Immediate feedback practice
quizzes promptly reinforce correct answers and
build confidence as you prepare for the exam.
- Free Phone/E-mail/Skype Support! If you have questions about
our material, the Series 30 Exam, or futures in general we're just a phone call, chat, or e-mail
away with the answer. With access to our tutor, you have all the tools at your disposal to help you pass the exam!
How our online courses work:
- After you order, we e-mail you
a PIN number and URL for username and password creation.
- Once you create your username and password, you have 60 days of access to the course.
- The Series 30 is composed of
10 Sections, each with its own practice quiz and 2 Final Exams
of 50 questions. You receive 5 accesses to each quiz and 10 accesses combined for the two final exams.
- Each practice quiz and Final
Exam is fully interactive. The course features immediate feedback
for each quiz question, and final exams where you take the entire exam, then receive a list of questions you missed.
- For missed questions, you can view the question, your answer, the correct answer, and explanation, all in one window.
Topics covered in this course include:
- General Market Knowledge
- General Regulations
- CTA/CPO Regulations
- CPO/CTA Disclosure Documents
- Disclosure by CPOs and CTAs Required for Upfront Fees
- Disclosure by FCMs and IBs Required for Costs Associated
with Futures Transactions (Rule2-4)
- IB General
- General Account Handling and Exchange Regulations
- Discretionary Account Regulation (Rule 2-8)
- Promotional Material (NFA Rule 2-29)
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulations